Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Teaching Apparel


I know I'm as broke as a joke, but I can't help looking at clothing on J. Crew's website. Their clothes are simple, clean cut, and classy. Basically, the perfect verbs for a wardrobe in my opinion. While looking through the dresses section, hoping to find any teacher appropriate ones, I find this dress. I'm madly in love with it. Too bad I could never afford it or find an occasion to wear it...other than a wedding in September!

My teaching apparel search will continue with or without the dress nonetheless.

2 comments:

Megan | Freckled Italian said...

I'm totally obsessed with all things J.Crew but it is SO expensive, especially the professional line. Go to Lynchburg--there's a really awesome J.Crew outlet and you can find some great deals. And they have shoes!

Susie said...

It's tragically expensive! Thanks for the heads up on the outlet though! It's always a hit or miss with my tiny feet, but I'll try it anyway.